Sunday, March 9, 2008

National Quilt Day Sew Along Retreat


Pat Sloan is hostessing a three day online retreat weekend to celebrate National Quilt Day. The retreat occurs the same weekend as the Dallas Quilt Show! I'll be at the Quilt Show and sewing too, what a great way to begin my Spring Break! (should I sew in my swimming suit and pretend I'm on an island someplace warm? crank up the heat, light a fire??)

Pat is encouraging us to make a charity quilt. I'll be working on a quilt to raffle to help send my kids on a mission trip this summer. I'll be posting my progress as the weekend progresses. Stay tuned! To see details on the Sew Along Retreat visit Pat's blog: http://patsloan.typepad.com/

1 comment:

Moira said...

Rats, I wish we could have gotten together at the show. I would love to meet you in person one of these days.