Monday, December 24, 2007

Our Christmas Bloom


I found this beautiful broccoli plant quite by accident this morning! It was hidden away behind my Butterfly Bush. The Butterfly Bush is large, and takes up a lot of space in the garden. The broccoli plant grew quietly behind it, until it became nearly two feet tall. I noticed a leaf peeking from behind, and when I moved the branches of the Butterfly Bush I found the broccoli, strong, green and vibrant. We don't know how it got there, but it's a pretty Christmas surprise! It reminded me that our blessings often come hidden behind the large and beautiful things in our lives. I hope you will find something beautiful this Christmas season. "Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you, he is Christ the Lord." Luke 2:11


No comments: